For the eighth consecutive year, Legacy Trust is sponsoring the statewide art competition for adult artists with disabilities in an effort to bring their voices and vision to ArtPrize, an international art competition that draws tens of thousands of visitors to Grand Rapids each year. This year, 143 artists from Ada to Zeeland and across the Lower and Upper Peninsula have submitted artwork to the LTAC competition.
To participate in online voting for the 2017 Legacy Trust Award Collection Competition:
- Read the rules for voting and complete the voter registration page.
- Scroll to view all works on the “Works” page.
- Vote for your three favorite works.
- Submit your ballot.
Winners will be announced May 30.
Rules for voting:
Please note, ballots which do not comply with ALL voting rules will be discarded.
- You can cast your ballot until 11:59 p.m. tonight, May 24.
- Cast one ballot per person. Vote either at the GRAM or online, but not both.
- A valid ballot must contain votes for three distinct entries.
- You must be 18 or older to vote.
- Online ballots require a name, address, ZIP code, phone number and e-mail address for verification.*
- If you live outside of the United States, please enter 00000 for zip code.
- Ballots that do not comply will be discarded.
*Legacy Trust Award Collection or any affiliated party will not share or release your email address.